GeoReport v2 Resources
Open source developer resources for the GeoReport v2 specification.
Server applications provide an API endpoint and can receive and manage reports.
- uReport Open311 Server. PHP-based Open311 Server & CRM by Bloomington
- open311server - Ruby Sinatra Open311 Server
- GeoReport v2 Server - Python-based middleware/server by Miami-Dade County. There’s also a Java implementation in development
- Mark-a-Spot Drupal Distribution. There’s also Integration for the older standalone Mark-a-Spot CakePHP code.
- Accela Open311 - Node.js Server
- Open311 Simple CRM - Very basic CRM based on FMS-Endpoint
- FMS-Endpoint Open311 API for FixMyStreet - “fms-endpoint” using Codeigniter PHP - by MySociety
- FixMyStreet integration. See FixMyStreet.com/open311 and example of support within a city: Southampton UK
- Open311 Plugin for Ushahidi (in development. More background on the Ushahidi wiki)
- Open311 on Joget. See Blog post. (in development).
- See also: search results on GitHub for Open311 or GeoReport
Software that interacts with an Open311 server by connecting to an API.
- GeoReporter Open311 Android app - download GeoReporter from Google play
- GeoReporter Open311 iPhone app - download GeoReporter from the Apple App Store
- Open311 Wordpress Plugin (still early development)
- Open311 Facebook app
- Open311 Plugin for Ushahidi - can reroute issues from Ushahidi to an external Open311 endpoint.
- OpenBlock is not an Open311 client per se, but can consume and display Open311 reports on a map; see Boston demo
Dashboards & Data Viz
- chicagoworksforyou.comforked from 311.fm
- Open311 Data Analysis Proxy used for 311.fm
- Open311 Dashboard See the Blog post (in development)
- https://hackadashery.github.io by Code for Philly
See also open source libraries for Visualizations
Client Libraries (API Wrappers)
Client libraries make it easier to build client applications that work with the spec.
- PHP by Ronaldo Barbachano at Code for America
- Python by Zach Williams at Code for America
- Ruby Gem by Code for America labs et al (see it on GitHub)
- Node.js by Mark Headd and Ben Sheldon
- C# by Mark Headd
- Clojure by Ryan Briones
- Java by Santiago Munín at Code for America
Test suites are used to verify that a server is compliant with the specification.
- https://github.com/seeclickfix/open311-validator/ (ruby based, initial release Nov 2011)
- http://github.com/open311/open311-validator-py (python based, not up to date)
- GeoReporter Client can be used to test GeoReport v2 endpoints.
Products & Services
See also GeoReport v2 Support for products and services.